Midnight Visit Midnight Visit

Pretty good (Y)

The purple guy looked a hellava lot like no face from spirited away

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

did you know?

Did you know that Bitey actually runs like pop-eye from the original black and white series?

Underneath Underneath

nice.

To begin with i though it was pretty mediocre, untill i saw that everyithing was done with a mouse, which makes it twice as good. also the choice of music was awesome. well done!

Dynamic Systems Dynamic Systems

Tim!

It's so much like Tim's Incredible Machines!

Escape the Den Escape the Den

Pretty good. :)

Personally my favourite type of flash game has to be the casual Point & Click/Escape The Room type game and this, despite it's shortness, was spot on. the graphics for it were inventive, but the thing that really made it for me was that I've tried to make this style of game for ages and on your first submission, you manage to master the way of AS in inventories, witch from experience isn't easy. just because anyone can draw up a few rooms, but to bring it to life and create the interactiveness with it was awesome. if i fully understood the inventory system I'd totally be looking to this game for inspiration well done!

Deep Chamber Deep Chamber

Pretty good :)

I love point and click games, and just because of the shortness of this didn't make it any worse. I'd make my own but i can't find any decent working tutorials :/

BFG23! BFG23!

this is

my favourite song at the minute.

I don't suppose u have a tab for it?

Time 4 SECKS Time 4 SECKS

niiiice

cheesy 70's cop show music all you need is a guy with a really deep voice saying "sometimes when you reach over the arm of the law you find out the arm of the law hurts -LIKE HELL!!" over the top of it!! lol.

Cardboard Poster Cardboard Poster

id love it on a tshirt !

NG should invest in t-shirt printing !